Galderma Tri Luma Cream 15g Tretinoin Acne Scar, Melasma, Discoleration Treatment
1 Fluocinolone acetonide 0.01% is a mild corticosteroid that reduces inflammation.
2 Hydroquinone 4% is a depigmenting agent that interrupts the formation and synthesis of melanin to help lighten the skin.
3 Tretinoin 0.05% works by increasing the skin cell turnover rate, which helps exfoliate the skin.
Tri Luma Cream should always be used in conjunction with sun-avoidance measures, like using sunscreens and wearing protective clothing. Tri Luma may improve the appearance of melasma but is not a cure.
How to apply Tri Luma Cream:
Tri Luma Cream (fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%, hydroquinone 4%, tretinoin 0.05%)should always be used as instructed by your doctor. To use the medicine correctly, follow these steps:
- Apply Tri Luma Cream at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser. Don’t use a washcloth to apply the cleanser, just your fingers. Rinse and pat your skin dry.
- Put a small amount (pea sized or ½ inch or less) of Tri Luma Cream on your fingertip. Apply a thin coat onto the discolored spot(s). Include about ½ inch of normal skin surrounding the affected area.
- After you have used the medicine for a while, you may find that you need slightly less to do the job.
- Rub the medicine lightly and uniformly into your skin. The medicine should become invisible almost at once. If you can still see it, you are using too much.
- Keep the medicine away from the corners of your nose, your mouth, eyes and open wounds. Spread it away from those areas when applying it.
- Do not use more Galderma Tri Luma Cream or apply it more often than recommended by your doctor. Too much Galderma Tri Luma Cream may irritate your skin and won’t give you faster or better results.
- Do not cover the treated area with anything after applying Galderma Tri Luma Cream.
- During use of Galderma Tri Luma Cream, you may experience redness, peeling, burning, dryness, itching or other skin irritation. If your skin gets too irritated, stop using Galderma Tri Luma Cream, and let your doctor know. Galderma Tri Luma Cream may also cause a gradual blue-black darkening of your skin; if this happens, stop using the product immediately and speak to your doctor. To help avoid skin dryness, you may use a moisturizer in the morning after you wash your face.
- You may also use a moisturizer and cosmetics during the day.
Use a sunscreen of at least SPF 30 and a wide-brimmed hat over the treated areas. It requires only a small amount of sunlight—not just a sunburn—to worsen melasma. If you do get sunburned, stop using Galderma Tri Luma Cream until your skin is healed. After stopping treatment with Galderma Tri Luma Cream, continue to protect your skin from sunlight.
Only your doctor knows which other medicines may be helpful during treatmentand will tell you about them if needed. Do not use other medicines unless your doctor approves them.
For More Information, please visit http://www.Tri Luma.com/Tri Luma-cream.aspx
Is this product original? Why does the tube on the Tri Luma website have a different packaging?
- Answer: Yes. We guarantee all products sold through our store are 100% original and authentic. All our Tri Luma cream come with a unique serial number and hologram. The Tri Luma on the Tri Luma website is the 30g package that is only sold in the US. The item in our store is the international 15g variation. Apart from the size, the content and active ingredients are exactly the same.
What forms of payments can I use? How secure is this site?
- Answer: We accept payments via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and other major credit/ debit cards. We also accept payments made via PayPal or credit/ debit cards processed through PayPal. Our payment page is handled by our secure financial service provider and your card or bank informations are not shared with us.
How long will it take me to receive this item? I need the items urgently. Is there an option for faster delivery?
- Answer: Our free shipping is via registered airmail (Signature required upon delivery) . It can take anywhere between 1-4 weeks for items to arrive to you. We can also send your items via DHL or TNT and it will only take about 1-4 working days to arrive to most countries. If you wish to add the express shipping please add this item to your basket: Express Service
Can you give any special rate or discount for clinics/ dermatologists?
- Please contact our customer service team at Care@Hycosmetics.com and we will be happy to assist you.